Monday, January 1, 2001

About PUMA

Hi--I'm PUMA!

I am a freak of nature: 40, married, Mormon, and inexplicably obsessed with the PUA community.

Here's the scoop:

One day I was flipping channels and came across this strange looking guy on VH1. Curiosity got the best of me--who is he? What is talking about? What is this show? So I kept watching it. I loved it and started watching it every week. I thought my fascination was just because it was about underdogs doing something great, and that's what I love best.

When season 2 came around, I started watching it from the beginning, and I realized that the reason I loved it was much, much more powerful.

You see, a few years ago, I started a business from the ground up and failed. I started a direct marketing business and failed. I started a web business and failed. Now I am in a nework marketing business, and though I have made some money (more than my other businesses combined), I have spent a heck of a lot more than I have made. But I refuse to give up! My current business is all about personal development--self improvement. It is the perfect business model and I love it, love it, love it. I mean, I am all about personal improvement. I guess that's one of the reasons I love the PUA community so much. Real guys really out there to become the best people they can be--with measurable results. Right on!

Anyway, while watching The Pickup Artist, I realized that what Mystery was teaching these guys was EXACTLY THE SAME THING that all of the network marketing and business gurus were teaching--all of the tools and techniques to help us be successful were the same!

And yet for some oddball reason, I connected and resonated with the way Mystery was teaching it. With all the science and psychology explained, it just made so much sense!

So, I have dedicated myself to learning everything I can about pick up and applying it not to picking up women, but to picking up money. In fact, that's how I got my name: PUMA: the pick up MONEY artist. :o)

I am publishing everything I'm learning on this blog.

Want to chat? Contact me on Facebook!

1 comments:

Adonis said...

Haha...one of my best friends is mormon and she loves this stuff too! And I certainly have had my share of fun with you mormon girls...but that's a whole different story.